Vance Publishing Business Editor Bruce Blythe recaps the week in CME grain and livestock markets, including a continued climb in corn futures and the outlook for shrinking cattle feedlot inventories.
Renewed interest in export market lifts corn
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Making recommendations on climate change mitigation
- Vermont Senate passes GMO labeling bill
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine
- Is chocolate milk ban-worthy? Study says ‘no’
- To prevent crime, farmers, deputies use proven tools
- Can ration sorting benefit lactating dairy cattle?