Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack looks back at the accomplishments and challenges of 2012 and looks ahead to opportunities in 2013.
Secretary Vilsack on 2012 and looking ahead
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Making recommendations on climate change mitigation
- Vermont Senate passes GMO labeling bill
- Is chocolate milk ban-worthy? Study says ‘no’
- To prevent crime, farmers, deputies use proven tools
- Can ration sorting benefit lactating dairy cattle?
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine