The U.S. Senate is scheduled to reconvene at 2 p.m. on Monday, Feb. 3. According to the Senate’s webpage, the Senate will “convene and resume consideration of the conference report to accompany H.R.2642, the Farm Bill.” Stream live Senate floor proceedings while the session is in progress at http://www.senate.gov/floor/index.htm.
Senate to take up Farm Bill Monday afternoon
- Forage quality starts with the planning process
- Calculations for March 1 corn stocks estimate
- Animal-health industry commits to FDA Guidance 213
- Chobani seeks to sell stake at $2.5 billion valuation
- Dairy markets: Cheese adds Class III momentum
- Hogs again outperformed the other ag markets Monday night