Josh Winquist, a dairy farmer in South Dakota, shares his personal philosophy on farming: the dairy farm is a great place to raise our family. Winquist strives to keep his cows extremely comfortable and provide them with a balanced diet to keep them producing high-quality milk.
South Dakota dairy farmer strives to keep cows comfortable
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Making recommendations on climate change mitigation
- Vermont Senate passes GMO labeling bill
- Is chocolate milk ban-worthy? Study says ‘no’
- To prevent crime, farmers, deputies use proven tools
- Can ration sorting benefit lactating dairy cattle?
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine