Josh Winquist, a dairy farmer in South Dakota, shares his personal philosophy on farming: the dairy farm is a great place to raise our family. Winquist strives to keep his cows extremely comfortable and provide them with a balanced diet to keep them producing high-quality milk.
South Dakota dairy farmer strives to keep cows comfortable
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking
- Employee Turnover Affecting Your Operation?