Josh Winquist, a dairy farmer in South Dakota, shares his personal philosophy on farming: the dairy farm is a great place to raise our family. Winquist strives to keep his cows extremely comfortable and provide them with a balanced diet to keep them producing high-quality milk.
South Dakota dairy farmer strives to keep cows comfortable
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees
- 6 questions and answers about rumen development in calves
- Life changes, but fall brings World Dairy Expo
- Last look at New Holland Pavilions before World Dairy Expo
- Dairy calf care: Every delivery is special
- Dairy calf care: When to assist, what to do