Ever so steadily, we’re moving closer to harsh winter weather. This week, Kansas State University dairy specialist Mike Brouk asks dairy producers if their operations are ready for winter’s worst. He says now is the time to go through a checklist of things that need to be done around your facilities, well before the temperatures turn bitterly cold and the snow starts to build up.
Take steps to winterize your dairy
- THE ag parody you've been waiting for
- DHM Markets/Marketers: CME, CWT, Cold Storage
- Millennial Profiles: Lauren Holterman, Dairy Scientist
- Wheat, beans exceptions to the bullish ag rule Tuesday
- Follow 3 A's to help pass the 'down cow' test
- Livestock, cotton futures outperformed other ag markets Tuesday