At the World Dairy Expo, Juan Tricarico, PhD, with the Innovation Center for U.S. Dairy, discusses the “Cow of the Future” project, and the veterinarian’s role in the program, which focuses on measuring, maintaining and promoting long-term sustainability in dairy production.
The cow of the future
- Baise: Judge dismisses Calif. egg law case but not all is lost
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- September U.S. milk production up 4%
- VIDEO: Shatto Dairy, from nearly broke to booming
- World Dairy Expo Futurity Entries Due Soon