Bruce Blythe recaps the trading week in Chicago grain and livestock futures, include a record high in cattle prices and the bankruptcy of big trading firm MF Global that’s cast uncertainty over the markets.
Trading week in Chicago grain and livestock futures
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Dairying in a warzone
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Vandenheuvel: Time to act on California federal order
- Using Activity Monitors to Predict Ovulation & Get Cows Pregnant
- BQA certification — offer Sept. 1 through Oct. 31