Bruce Blythe recaps the trading week in Chicago grain and livestock futures, include a record high in cattle prices and the bankruptcy of big trading firm MF Global that’s cast uncertainty over the markets.
Trading week in Chicago grain and livestock futures
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Making recommendations on climate change mitigation
- Vermont Senate passes GMO labeling bill
- Is chocolate milk ban-worthy? Study says ‘no’
- To prevent crime, farmers, deputies use proven tools
- Can ration sorting benefit lactating dairy cattle?
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine