Bruce Blythe recaps the trading week in Chicago grain and livestock futures, include a record high in cattle prices and the bankruptcy of big trading firm MF Global that’s cast uncertainty over the markets.
Trading week in Chicago grain and livestock futures
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Organic/conventional quite indifferent in cow health, milk
- Iowa rancher is next star on 'The Bachelor'
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Got Milk? Expands communications in unique agency partnership
- Cows, farms also under gunfire near Gaza strip