K-State farm safety specialist Kerri Ebert talks about the training requirements still in place for youth who wish to work on farms and ranches other than that of their parents, including a list of Extension-sponsored hazardous occupation training sessions for youth coming up over the next few weeks.
Training an important requirement for youth working on farms
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking
- Employee Turnover Affecting Your Operation?