K-State farm safety specialist Kerri Ebert talks about the training requirements still in place for youth who wish to work on farms and ranches other than that of their parents, including a list of Extension-sponsored hazardous occupation training sessions for youth coming up over the next few weeks.
Training an important requirement for youth working on farms
- Livestock futures were outdoing the crop markets Monday morning
- Increased global grain production means lower prices for growers
- After WTO, expectations grow for Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Ag markets are beginning this week firmly
- Problem solving and decision making on the farm
- Will Santa bring a farm bill this Christmas?