K-State farm safety specialist Kerri Ebert talks about the training requirements still in place for youth who wish to work on farms and ranches other than that of their parents, including a list of Extension-sponsored hazardous occupation training sessions for youth coming up over the next few weeks.
Training an important requirement for youth working on farms
- Making recommendations on climate change mitigation
- Vermont Senate passes GMO labeling bill
- Is chocolate milk ban-worthy? Study says ‘no’
- To prevent crime, farmers, deputies use proven tools
- Can ration sorting benefit lactating dairy cattle?
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine