K-State farm safety specialist Kerri Ebert talks about the training requirements still in place for youth who wish to work on farms and ranches other than that of their parents, including a list of Extension-sponsored hazardous occupation training sessions for youth coming up over the next few weeks.
Training an important requirement for youth working on farms
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees
- 6 questions and answers about rumen development in calves
- Life changes, but fall brings World Dairy Expo
- Last look at New Holland Pavilions before World Dairy Expo
- Dairy calf care: Every delivery is special
- Dairy calf care: When to assist, what to do