K-State farm safety specialist Kerri Ebert talks about the training requirements still in place for youth who wish to work on farms and ranches other than that of their parents, including a list of Extension-sponsored hazardous occupation training sessions for youth coming up over the next few weeks.
Training an important requirement for youth working on farms
- Dairying in a warzone
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- BQA certification — offer Sept. 1 through Oct. 31
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Using Activity Monitors to Predict Ovulation & Get Cows Pregnant
- Vandenheuvel: Time to act on California federal order