Extreme and unseasonal weather seems to have been the norm throughout much of the U.S. in 2011 and early 2012. But a change to more typical weather could be on the way.
Typical weather could return across nation
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Making recommendations on climate change mitigation
- Vermont Senate passes GMO labeling bill
- Is chocolate milk ban-worthy? Study says ‘no’
- To prevent crime, farmers, deputies use proven tools
- Can ration sorting benefit lactating dairy cattle?
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine