American Farm Bureau Federation Chief Economist Bob Young says the U.S. credit downgrade will impact farm lending. Young says farmers can expect higher interest rates.
Audio: U.S. credit downgrade will impact farm lending
The audio player requires a newer version of Flash to play this clip. Please update your version of Flash by clicking below.
- First sights of World Dairy Expo 2014
- Slideshow: World Dairy Expo opens to big crowd
- 2014 Dairy Herd Management Innovation Awards announced
- Early Wednesday World Dairy Expo photographs
- Select Sires offers new ear-tag based herd management system
- U.S. dairy decries EU-Canada trade agreement market barriers