American Farm Bureau Federation Chief Economist Bob Young says the U.S. credit downgrade will impact farm lending. Young says farmers can expect higher interest rates.
Audio: U.S. credit downgrade will impact farm lending
The audio player requires a newer version of Flash to play this clip. Please update your version of Flash by clicking below.
- Alltech opens lab at Nestlé's China Dairy Farming Institute
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking