American Farm Bureau Federation Chief Economist Bob Young says the U.S. credit downgrade will impact farm lending. Young says farmers can expect higher interest rates.
Audio: U.S. credit downgrade will impact farm lending
The audio player requires a newer version of Flash to play this clip. Please update your version of Flash by clicking below.
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
- California February 4a/4b prices new record highs