American Farm Bureau Federation Chief Economist Bob Young says the U.S. credit downgrade will impact farm lending. Young says farmers can expect higher interest rates.
Audio: U.S. credit downgrade will impact farm lending
The audio player requires a newer version of Flash to play this clip. Please update your version of Flash by clicking below.
- DHM Numbers: Dairy CPI mostly higher in September
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- November Class I base lower; Cold Storage report mixed
- Food Babe visits my university
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- ABI Elects New President and Officers at October Board Meeting
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs