American Farm Bureau Federation Chief Economist Bob Young says the U.S. credit downgrade will impact farm lending. Young says farmers can expect higher interest rates.
Audio: U.S. credit downgrade will impact farm lending
The audio player requires a newer version of Flash to play this clip. Please update your version of Flash by clicking below.
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Dairying in a warzone
- Vandenheuvel: Time to act on California federal order
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Using Activity Monitors to Predict Ovulation & Get Cows Pregnant
- John Deere’s 2014 product launch heavy in hay equipment