The Senate Agriculture Committee focused on the importance of crop insurance to farmers and ranchers during a hearing on Capitol Hill. The USDA’s Bob Ellison has more.
USDA: Risk management hearing highlights crop insurance
- Baise: Judge dismisses Calif. egg law case but not all is lost
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- September U.S. milk production up 4%
- VIDEO: Shatto Dairy, from nearly broke to booming
- World Dairy Expo Futurity Entries Due Soon