USDA’s chief economist says U.S. crop production should increase in 2013 and that could lead to lower prices for farmers. The USDA’s Bob Ellison has more.
USDA chief economist: Production up, prices down
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- Dairy markets: Milk production report sends markets lower
- Dean spin-off of WhiteWave: Silk beating milk one year later
- Rhode Island names Wright's Dairy Farm as Outstanding for 2014
- U.S. June milk production up 1.9 percent
- 6 Gizmos to remove calf-raising Guesswork