USDA’s chief economist says U.S. crop production should increase in 2013 and that could lead to lower prices for farmers. The USDA’s Bob Ellison has more.
USDA chief economist: Production up, prices down
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Calif. dairy steals the show on ‘Undercover Boss’
- Slow music boosts milk production
- Precision dairy technologies galore: What to do?
- Another study shows that carbohydrate, not fat, is the culprit
- Fleeing suspect falls face-first in cow manure
- College Aggies Online Program scholarship winner announced