USDA’s chief economist says U.S. crop production should increase in 2013 and that could lead to lower prices for farmers. The USDA’s Bob Ellison has more.
USDA chief economist: Production up, prices down
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Green milk returns in time for St. Patrick’s Day
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Bill would keep farmer’s private information private
- Land availability top young farmer concern
- USDA expands support for small, mid-sized farmers and ranchers
- DHM Markets/Marketers: CWT sales, dairy cattle auctions