USDA’s chief economist says U.S. crop production should increase in 2013 and that could lead to lower prices for farmers. The USDA’s Bob Ellison has more.
USDA chief economist: Production up, prices down
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Minnesota's largest dairy shows calf facility
- Video: Milk's journey - 48 hours in 48 seconds
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- U.S dairy cow numbers up, but replacement heifer numbers lower
- Foremost Farms, Michigan Milk announce strategic alliance