USDA’s chief economist says U.S. crop production should increase in 2013 and that could lead to lower prices for farmers. The USDA’s Bob Ellison has more.
USDA chief economist: Production up, prices down
- Food Babe visits my university
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs