USDA Chief Economist Joe Glauber talks about the current drought and its effect on crops and how this drought compares to the 1988 drought.
USDA chief economist talks about crop conditions
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs