Is the conversion of farm land to land for housing reducing land available for food and fiber production? A recently released USDA study addresses that issue.
USDA study shows cropland decreasing, productivity increasing
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Organic/conventional quite indifferent in cow health, milk
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Got Milk? Expands communications in unique agency partnership
- Iowa rancher is next star on 'The Bachelor'
- Dairy podcast: Mark and Bob scratching their heads about markets