Is the conversion of farm land to land for housing reducing land available for food and fiber production? A recently released USDA study addresses that issue.
USDA study shows cropland decreasing, productivity increasing
- Dairy markets: 2015 Class III futures get a small boost
- Ag markets proved generally mixed Monday night
- Baise: Judge dismisses Calif. egg law case but not all is lost
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- September U.S. milk production up 4%