This Week in Louisiana Agriculture's A.J. Sabine tells us why the withdrawal of a proposed U.S. Department of Labor rule is being called a victory by family-run farm operations.
Victory for farm families
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Big hog losses were the exception to mixed ag market trading
- Zoetis offers comments on FDA’s Guidance 213
- Congress could OK trade promotion bill in early 2014
- Ag markets posted a general advance Tuesday night
- Undercover dairy video leads to animal abuse allegations
- Answering the call to bring dairy to food banks