Meet the Mitchell family from Hockessin, Del. The milk of their Jersey cows is used to produce ice cream on their farm; Woodside Farm Creamery.
Video: Woodside Farm Creamery, Hockessin, Delaware
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Dairying in a warzone
- Vandenheuvel: Time to act on California federal order
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Using Activity Monitors to Predict Ovulation & Get Cows Pregnant
- Innovation Center: Whey to go! Dairy's place in sports recovery