Meet the Mitchell family from Hockessin, Del. The milk of their Jersey cows is used to produce ice cream on their farm; Woodside Farm Creamery.
Video: Woodside Farm Creamery, Hockessin, Delaware
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Minnesota's largest dairy shows calf facility
- Video: Milk's journey - 48 hours in 48 seconds
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- U.S dairy cow numbers up, but replacement heifer numbers lower
- Foremost Farms, Michigan Milk announce strategic alliance