Meet the Mitchell family from Hockessin, Del. The milk of their Jersey cows is used to produce ice cream on their farm; Woodside Farm Creamery.
Video: Woodside Farm Creamery, Hockessin, Delaware
- Minn.’s Peterson aims to hang onto House Ag Committee role, seat
- Baise: EPA's new water definition would devastate business
- DHM Numbers: Cow culling; replacement prices
- Thursday’s CME Dairy Market Recap
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Drought wars: Calif. drought vs. Dust Bowl