Lamb Farms is working with the American Dairy Association and Dairy Council to explain where the milk in yogurt cups in some New York City schools comes from. The Lambs have 4,200 cows at their Oakfield operation.
Video: Lamb Farms speaks to NYC schools
- The new line on your milk check — spore counts
- Cropp: October dairy situation and outlook
- 2014 Dairy Herd Management Innovation Awards announced
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Chobani's search for non-GMO fed herds could require 225,000 cows