Sarah Sheehan, a UW-Platteville agriculture education major, explains why she enjoys working on the campus dairy and the benefits for her future.
Video: UW-Platteville student enjoys role at Pioneer Farm
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Organic/conventional quite indifferent in cow health, milk
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Got Milk? Expands communications in unique agency partnership
- Dairy podcast: Mark and Bob scratching their heads about markets
- Idaho dairy associations scrutinized for letter about farm tours