Sarah Sheehan, a UW-Platteville agriculture education major, explains why she enjoys working on the campus dairy and the benefits for her future.
Video: UW-Platteville student enjoys role at Pioneer Farm
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Dairying in a warzone
- Vandenheuvel: Time to act on California federal order
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Using Activity Monitors to Predict Ovulation & Get Cows Pregnant
- Innovation Center: Whey to go! Dairy's place in sports recovery