Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack is calling on both the public sector and private industry to reduce food waste. The USDA’s Bob Ellison has more.
Vilsack calls for ending food waste
- Ag markets posted mixed closes Tuesday afternoon
- Grants up to $5,000 available for CASE Certification & Equipment
- Rock River Laboratory introduces Wisconsin convenience routes
- Support dairy cow health by managing forage quality
- Ag markets firmed Tuesday morning
- Agriculture now generates $88.3 billion and 413,500 jobs in Wis.