Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack faced tough questions from the U-S Senate Appropriations Committee’s Agriculture Subcommittee on USDA’s Fiscal Year Twenty Thirteen proposed budget. The USDA’s Bob Ellison has more.
Vilsack touts targeted, efficient USDA spending during budget hearing
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Dairying in a warzone
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Using Activity Monitors to Predict Ovulation & Get Cows Pregnant
- Vandenheuvel: Time to act on California federal order
- BQA certification — offer Sept. 1 through Oct. 31