Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack faced tough questions from the U-S Senate Appropriations Committee’s Agriculture Subcommittee on USDA’s Fiscal Year Twenty Thirteen proposed budget. The USDA’s Bob Ellison has more.
Vilsack touts targeted, efficient USDA spending during budget hearing
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Will tornado alley come alive this weekend?
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- DHM Markets/Marketers: Cow culling lags; Pennsylvania heifers
- Farm Bureau fights EPA, tells members to ‘ditch the rule’
- How are you using incentive programs on your farm?
- Food waste-to-energy converter introduced at UC Davis