Many farmers are enjoying and taking advantage of a warm Spring through most of the U.S., but a USDA meteorologist is cautioning that occasional cold snaps are still very possible.
Warm spring on tap for most of the U.S.
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Minnesota's largest dairy shows calf facility
- Video: Milk's journey - 48 hours in 48 seconds
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- U.S dairy cow numbers up, but replacement heifer numbers lower
- Foremost Farms, Michigan Milk announce strategic alliance