Big is celebrated in many ways because it often equates to success. Big farming often gets a bad rap, but farms often grow in size to sustain more family members. Big doesn’t mean that a farm isn’t a family business. This video was taken at the event titled "Lights, Camera, Food: Perceptions and Realities of Farming and Ranching in America," The event took place June 20-21.
Why are big farms often not considered family farms?
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees
- 6 questions and answers about rumen development in calves
- Life changes, but fall brings World Dairy Expo
- Last look at New Holland Pavilions before World Dairy Expo
- Dairy calf care: Every delivery is special
- Dairy calf care: When to assist, what to do