Big is celebrated in many ways because it often equates to success. Big farming often gets a bad rap, but farms often grow in size to sustain more family members. Big doesn’t mean that a farm isn’t a family business. This video was taken at the event titled "Lights, Camera, Food: Perceptions and Realities of Farming and Ranching in America," The event took place June 20-21.
Why are big farms often not considered family farms?
- Dairy markets: Class III futures reveal bull horns
- Ag markets moved generally lower Monday night
- Canadian dairy producers battle processors over milk jug size
- Certified Animal Welfare Audits: Part 4 – Preparing your farm
- McDonald's faces shortages at some China outlets
- Mid-year inventory shows further declines in cattle numbers