Plans have been set for the University of Wisconsin’s 2012 Agronomy Update meeting series.
The University’s Department of Agronomy and University of Wisconsin Extension will offer Crop Production and Management meetings at eight locations in January.
University of Wisconsin experts Joe Lauer, Dan Undersander and Shawn Conley will present the latest information on hybrid/variety performance, an analysis and discussion of last year's growing season and updated recommendations for field crop production.
The meeting dates and locations for the Update meetings are:
- Portage, Wis. Tuesday, Jan. 3 at 7:30 a.m.
- Fond du Lac, Wis. Tuesday, Jan. 3 at noon.
- Kimberly, Wis. Wednesday, Jan. 4 at 7:30 a.m.
- Wausau, Wis. Wednesday, Jan. 4 at noon.
- Eau Claire, Wis. Thursday, Jan. 5 at 7:30 a.m.
- Sparta, Wis. Thursday, Jan. 5 at noon.
- Janesville, Wis. Friday, Jan. 6 at 7:30 a.m.
- Belmont, Wis. Friday, Jan. 6 at noon.
Source: University of Wisconsin