The best thing about being a farmer: Working outdoors and caring for animals every day. A few farm meetings sprinkled in here and there, and working with a staff that enjoys doing the same things we do.
Wisconsin dairy farmers take pride in job
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees
- 6 questions and answers about rumen development in calves
- Life changes, but fall brings World Dairy Expo
- Last look at New Holland Pavilions before World Dairy Expo
- Dairy calf care: Every delivery is special
- Dairy calf care: When to assist, what to do