The best thing about being a farmer: Working outdoors and caring for animals every day. A few farm meetings sprinkled in here and there, and working with a staff that enjoys doing the same things we do.
Wisconsin dairy farmers take pride in job
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Undercover dairy video leads to animal abuse allegations
- Research shows consumer demand for transparency on food
- Ag producers should do income tax planning before year-end
- Greenhouse gas: Another reason to connect with consumers
- Will Santa bring a farm bill this Christmas?
- Renewable fuel backers try to change EPA's mind