The demand for fluid milk for yogurt production has exploded, at least in one part of the country. And it’s a trend that dairy producers everywhere, including here in the Central Plains, should watch closely, according to K-State dairy specialist Mike Brouk. He views this as a value-added marketing opportunity, which he discusses further this week.
Yogurt provides growth for the dairy market
- Challenging global conditions mark path for dairy companies
- IDFA, Cornell launch dairy foods leadership development program
- Dairy markets: Class III futures lag global downturn
- Documentary profiles dairy workforce issues in Western New York
- Certified Animal Welfare Audits for Farms: Part 5 - Audit day
- USDA reports confirm tight cattle supplies