The demand for fluid milk for yogurt production has exploded, at least in one part of the country. And it’s a trend that dairy producers everywhere, including here in the Central Plains, should watch closely, according to K-State dairy specialist Mike Brouk. He views this as a value-added marketing opportunity, which he discusses further this week.
Yogurt provides growth for the dairy market
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees
- 6 questions and answers about rumen development in calves
- Life changes, but fall brings World Dairy Expo
- Last look at New Holland Pavilions before World Dairy Expo
- Dairy calf care: Every delivery is special
- Dairy calf care: When to assist, what to do