The demand for fluid milk for yogurt production has exploded, at least in one part of the country. And it’s a trend that dairy producers everywhere, including here in the Central Plains, should watch closely, according to K-State dairy specialist Mike Brouk. He views this as a value-added marketing opportunity, which he discusses further this week.
Yogurt provides growth for the dairy market
- Making recommendations on climate change mitigation
- Vermont Senate passes GMO labeling bill
- Is chocolate milk ban-worthy? Study says ‘no’
- To prevent crime, farmers, deputies use proven tools
- Can ration sorting benefit lactating dairy cattle?
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine