When you eliminate inflation, does an acre of corn cost more to produce now than it did for the prior generation on your farm? In other words, who is making more revenue from an acre of corn, you or your dad, when constant dollars are considered? If he is still around, make a bet with him before you read on, then enjoy the tales he has to tell.
You or Dad: Who was more profitable raising corn
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- Dairy markets: Milk production report sends markets lower
- Dean spin-off of WhiteWave: Silk beating milk one year later
- Corn crop in best shape in 21 years
- Minnesota's largest dairy shows calf facility
- Michigan honors Continental Dairy Facilities for exports