When you eliminate inflation, does an acre of corn cost more to produce now than it did for the prior generation on your farm? In other words, who is making more revenue from an acre of corn, you or your dad, when constant dollars are considered? If he is still around, make a bet with him before you read on, then enjoy the tales he has to tell.
You or Dad: Who was more profitable raising corn
- First sights of World Dairy Expo 2014
- Slideshow: World Dairy Expo opens to big crowd
- 2014 Dairy Herd Management Innovation Awards announced
- Early Wednesday World Dairy Expo photographs
- Select Sires offers new ear-tag based herd management system
- U.S. dairy decries EU-Canada trade agreement market barriers