When you eliminate inflation, does an acre of corn cost more to produce now than it did for the prior generation on your farm? In other words, who is making more revenue from an acre of corn, you or your dad, when constant dollars are considered? If he is still around, make a bet with him before you read on, then enjoy the tales he has to tell.
You or Dad: Who was more profitable raising corn
- Friday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- DHM Numbers: Cold storage report bullish for butter
- Ag markets closed mostly higher again Friday
- Most ag markets traded firmly Friday morning
- Dairy Herd columnist Mess named social media farmer of the year
- Dairy markets: Class III futures up; butter nears all-time high