When you eliminate inflation, does an acre of corn cost more to produce now than it did for the prior generation on your farm? In other words, who is making more revenue from an acre of corn, you or your dad, when constant dollars are considered? If he is still around, make a bet with him before you read on, then enjoy the tales he has to tell.
You or Dad: Who was more profitable raising corn
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees
- 6 questions and answers about rumen development in calves
- Life changes, but fall brings World Dairy Expo
- Last look at New Holland Pavilions before World Dairy Expo
- Dairy calf care: Every delivery is special
- Dairy calf care: When to assist, what to do