USMEF Report: November Results Confirm U.S. Beef, Pork Exports Headed For Strong Finish To 2010
November results for U.S. beef and pork exports were the best of the entire year, meaning that both industries are headed for a very strong finish to 2010. In the attached audio report, U.S. Meat Export Federation (USMEF) Economist Erin Daley projects that when December's results are final, 2010 beef exports should eclipse the all-time value record ($3.86 billion) set in 2003 by reaching $3.95 billion. Pork exports – which are expected to reach $4.7 billion - will fall just short of the 2008 value record ($4.88 billion) but have already set new records in several key foreign markets.
- Corn market reacted poorly to the Crop Progress data
- 4 rules for growing a business or industry
- Corn planting pace turns from record slow to record fast
- Ag markets seemed to follow gold higher Monday afternoon
- Online systems keeps exporters abreast of market regulations
- April milk production up 0.3 percent