Farmer delegates elect 2007 DFA board
Board members provide direction, set policies, establish financial structure, approve capital budgets, and establish duties and responsibilities for DFA’s governance structure. FULL STORY »
DFA launches mySecurity for producers
New program gives producers tools to increase on-farm security and help protect their animals and the milk they produce from accidental or intentional contamination. FULL STORY »
Court rules DFA did not violate antitrust laws
The complaint, filed by the U.S. Department of Justice and the Commonwealth of Kentucky, alleged that DFA’s partial acquisition of ownership interest in Southern Belle, a milk processing facility in Somerset, Ky., violated Section 7 of the Clayton Act. FULL STORY »
DFA hits earnings goal
In spite of a sustained period of lower-than-normal milk prices, Dairy Farmers of America (DFA) hit its earning goal and returned a record amount of equity to members, the producer co-op announced. FULL STORY »
- Why only one of four dairy calves drinks raw milk?
- USDA: FAQs about potential California FMMO
- U.S. readies for more 'extremely tough' trade talks with Japan
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Vilsack: Farm Bill, budget expand opportunity in rural America
- Crop markets set back from early-Friday highs
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Preventing roof collapses from snow on agricultural buildings
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
ReaShure® Precision Release Choline