Accelerated Genetics announced one promotion and several staff additions:
• Bob Lightner was promoted to I.S. Project Manager. He is responsible for ensuring the progressive development of Accelerated Genetics' new business system, Acumatica.
• Jeremy Persinger was hired as Help Desk Coordinator, providing users with email and website issues, along with laptop, tablet and phone support.
• Ben Kinnard, Sturgeon Bay, Wis., was hired as District Sales Representative in Region 14, serving the areas surrounding Door and Kewaunee counties in Wisconsin.
• Steve Rebhahn, who grew on a farm near Viroqua, Wis., was hired as Farm & Barn crew member
• Jeffrey VanPatten, Cuyler, N.Y., was hired as District Sales Representative in Region 1, covering the Finger Lakes/Upstate New York sales territory.
• Debbie Alt was hired as Customer Service Representative, responsible for working within the call center handling incoming requests and customer orders. She is based out of the Accelerated Genetics Administration facility near Baraboo, Wis.