Milk Products, Chilton, Wis., the largest U.S. producer of private-label milk replacers for the independent feed manufacturing industry, announced a significant reorganization and the addition of a nutritionist:
• Sharon Hoerth was promoted to Vice President, Business Operations, responsible for all financial and administrative functions.
• Sara Sievert was promoted to Director, Commercial Business Development, responsible for managing sales, business development and product development for the company’s production agricultural markets.
• Cathy Morris was promoted to Director, Lifestyle Business Development, responsible for managing sales, business development and product development for the company’s rural lifestyle markets.
• Raessa Sebo was promoted to Product & Materials Manager, responsible for managing several individuals in purchasing and materials management.
• Stefanie Fieck was promoted to Brand Manager for Milk Products and will manage all house brands, including corporate branding, and the Commercial and Lifestyle business segments.
• Carol Olson was promoted to Administrative Manager, where she will supervise customer service functions, accounting and internal IT needs.
• Bonnie Brantmeier was promoted to the newly-created position of Advertising and Public Relations Specialist, where she will focus on integration of print and digital marketing programs.
• Nimer Al-Shadfan was promoted to the position of Operations Manager.
• Denise Brandow was named Safety Supervisor.
• Miranda Caldwell assumed new duties as Administrative & IT Coordinator, and Joyce Campbell has moved into the role of Purchasing & Product Coordinator in the reorganization of staff.
Also, Sarah McCusker joined Milk Products as nutritionist, responsible for product development and ensure the nutritional accuracy of the formulas developed and produced. Most recently, she was a research assistant in the Amino Acid Laboratory and Nutrition and Pet Care Center at the School of Veterinary Medicine, Cal-Davis.