The Denver Post reports the world’s largest beef producer, JBS, has canceled its U.S. unit’s initial public offering but has not given a reason.
The company postponed the IPO twice. Greeley-based JBS USA Holdings Inc. said in a Securities and Exchange filing Monday it does not plan to “pursue the contemplated public offering at this time.”
For more information click here.
JBS Cancels IPO For U.S. Unit
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Dairying in a warzone
- Vandenheuvel: Time to act on California federal order
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Using Activity Monitors to Predict Ovulation & Get Cows Pregnant
- John Deere’s 2014 product launch heavy in hay equipment