The Denver Post reports the world’s largest beef producer, JBS, has canceled its U.S. unit’s initial public offering but has not given a reason.
The company postponed the IPO twice. Greeley-based JBS USA Holdings Inc. said in a Securities and Exchange filing Monday it does not plan to “pursue the contemplated public offering at this time.”
For more information click here.
JBS Cancels IPO For U.S. Unit
- Ag markets posted mixed closes Tuesday afternoon
- Grants up to $5,000 available for CASE Certification & Equipment
- Rock River Laboratory introduces Wisconsin convenience routes
- Support dairy cow health by managing forage quality
- Ag markets firmed Tuesday morning
- Agriculture now generates $88.3 billion and 413,500 jobs in Wis.