The Denver Post reports the world’s largest beef producer, JBS, has canceled its U.S. unit’s initial public offering but has not given a reason.
The company postponed the IPO twice. Greeley-based JBS USA Holdings Inc. said in a Securities and Exchange filing Monday it does not plan to “pursue the contemplated public offering at this time.”
For more information click here.
JBS Cancels IPO For U.S. Unit
- Mexico dairy industry looking toward growth
- IDFA, NMPF urge states to keep restrictions on raw milk
- Coalition fears trade retaliation over COOL, including dairy
- Dairy producers continue FARM animal care practice adoption
- Dairy markets: Spot butter dips below $2/lb.
- Zoetis hires new marketing manager