The Denver Post reports the world’s largest beef producer, JBS, has canceled its U.S. unit’s initial public offering but has not given a reason.
The company postponed the IPO twice. Greeley-based JBS USA Holdings Inc. said in a Securities and Exchange filing Monday it does not plan to “pursue the contemplated public offering at this time.”
For more information click here.
JBS Cancels IPO For U.S. Unit
- Video: Evaluating corn silage processing in the field
- National Mastitis Council Annual Meeting set for Feb. 1-3, 2014
- Tuesday’s CME Dairy Market Recap
- DHM Numbers: CWT export sales; dairy replacement auctions
- Recount upholds Missouri’s ‘Right to Farm’
- Next ‘Protecting Your Profits’ conference call is Sept. 24