The Denver Post reports the world’s largest beef producer, JBS, has canceled its U.S. unit’s initial public offering but has not given a reason.
The company postponed the IPO twice. Greeley-based JBS USA Holdings Inc. said in a Securities and Exchange filing Monday it does not plan to “pursue the contemplated public offering at this time.”
For more information click here.
JBS Cancels IPO For U.S. Unit
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking
- Employee Turnover Affecting Your Operation?