The World Dairy Expo is coming to Madison, and set-up for the event is in full swing. The area sees a $50 million boost from the event, making the "Super Bowl" of the dairy industry a success for both dairy farmers and the state's economy.
Preparing for big cows, big bucks at World Dairy Expo
- Dairy markets: Class III futures reveal bull horns
- Ag markets moved generally lower Monday night
- Canadian dairy producers battle processors over milk jug size
- Certified Animal Welfare Audits: Part 4 – Preparing your farm
- McDonald's faces shortages at some China outlets
- Mid-year inventory shows further declines in cattle numbers