The World Dairy Expo is coming to Madison, and set-up for the event is in full swing. The area sees a $50 million boost from the event, making the "Super Bowl" of the dairy industry a success for both dairy farmers and the state's economy.
Preparing for big cows, big bucks at World Dairy Expo
- What to do now in regards to the 2014 Farm Bill
- Cropp: September Dairy Situation and Outlook
- Dairy markets: Last week in review
- Merck Animal Health to market Neogen’s dairy genomic program
- Egyptian buying boosted wheat despite Sunday night crop weakness
- Hall of Fame honors pioneering bovine veterinarians