The World Dairy Expo is coming to Madison, and set-up for the event is in full swing. The area sees a $50 million boost from the event, making the "Super Bowl" of the dairy industry a success for both dairy farmers and the state's economy.
Preparing for big cows, big bucks at World Dairy Expo
- The new line on your milk check — spore counts
- Cropp: October dairy situation and outlook
- 2014 Dairy Herd Management Innovation Awards announced
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Chobani's search for non-GMO fed herds could require 225,000 cows