Upcoming industry events
Use this list of upcoming educational opportunities to decide which you’d like to attend. If you have an event that you would like added to this list, e-mail the details to our staff.
- 3rd Annual "Advances and current issues in animal wellbeing" symposium, Aug. 1, University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, Ark. More information
- Heifer Development Focused on Early, Successful Reproduction, a Dairy Cattle Reproduction Council webinar, Aug. 1. More information
- Empire Farm Days, Aug. 6-9, Seneca Falls, N.Y. More information
- "Summer Summit" by the Professional Dairy Managers of Pa., Aug. 8., Mercer Vu Farms in Mercersburg, Pa. More information
- Effects of Resynchronization on Fertility and Economics, a Dairy Cattle Reproduction Council webinar, Sept. 26. More information
- World Dairy Expo, Oct. 1-5, Madison, Wis. More information
- 75th Annual Cornell Nutrition Conference, Oct. 22-24, Syracuse, N.Y. More information
- Dairy Cattle Reproduction Council Annual Meeting, Nov. 7-8, Indianapolis, Ind. More information
- Calif. dairy steals the show on ‘Undercover Boss’
- Fleeing suspect falls face-first in cow manure
- Slow music boosts milk production
- Precision dairy technologies galore: What to do?
- Another study shows that carbohydrate, not fat, is the culprit
- College Aggies Online Program scholarship winner announced