This Week in Louisiana Agriculture's A.J. Sabine tells us why the withdrawal of a proposed U.S. Department of Labor rule is being called a victory by family-run farm operations.
Victory for farm families
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Will tornado alley come alive this weekend?
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- DHM Markets/Marketers: Cow culling lags; Pennsylvania heifers
- Farm Bureau fights EPA, tells members to ‘ditch the rule’
- How are you using incentive programs on your farm?
- Food waste-to-energy converter introduced at UC Davis