Have an innovative new product that is useful to dairy farmers? If so, we invite you to submit your entry to the second-annual Dairy Herd Management Innovation Award Contest! Nominations must be submitted no later than July 15.
Eligible products must be new to the U.S. dairy marketplace since World Dairy Expo 2011.
Entries will be evaluated by Dairy Herd Management’s panel of dairy farmers, agribusiness representatives and university experts. Entries will be judged on their originality within the market, usefulness and value to dairy farmers.
Nominated products will appear on www.dairyherd.com during the months of August and September. The Top 10 products will be announced at World Dairy Expo 2012 and recognized within Dairy Herd Management’s print, online and electronic products. Click here to see a list of our 2011 Innovation Award winners.
To nominate your company’s new product, send an e-mail by July 15 to Annie McCullough at firstname.lastname@example.org. E-mail subject line should read: 2012 Dairy Herd Management Innovation Award Contest.
An e-mail reply confirming receipt of your nomination will be sent within 48 hours, if you do not receive this acknowledgement please call Annie at (608) 897-3620.
Entries must include:
- Company name.
- Address, city, state and zip code.
- Contact person (including e-mail and phone number).
- Web site.
- World Dairy Expo exhibit location.
- Name of new product.
- Description of new product (no more than 250 words).
- Reason for nominating. (If there are similar products on the market, please list them.)
- High-resolution photo of product or logo. (High-resolution color images in JPEG format are requested for all nominated products.)
- Research supporting product claims is accepted and welcomed by the judging committee, but is not required for consideration.