I’m fairly certain we’ve all been in this situation before: someone asks a question or makes a statement about agriculture that is based on misinformation, and your blood begins to boil. It can be so hard to keep calm and answer the question civilly, without flying off the handle.
Blog: How to respond so consumers will listen
- Making recommendations on climate change mitigation
- Vermont Senate passes GMO labeling bill
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine
- Is chocolate milk ban-worthy? Study says ‘no’
- To prevent crime, farmers, deputies use proven tools
- Can ration sorting benefit lactating dairy cattle?