K-State veterinarian Gregg Hanzlicek returns for his regular visit on bovine health management: this week, he addresses masititis problems in dairy herds, and the management list he recommends for reducing incidents of mastitis.
Bovine Health Management: Reducing mastitis
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
- California February 4a/4b prices new record highs