Carter and Stevens Farm wins Massachusetts Farm of the Year, about 50 years after they first won the award - but much has changed since. If you read our June 2014 magazine editorial, this is the farm we mentioned having a Dunkin' Donuts commercial filmed in their alfalfa pasture.
Carter and Stevens Farm wins Massachusetts Farm of the Year
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- Dairy markets: A mid-week pop to the upside
- As debate rages, GMO labeling votes loom in Oregon, Colorado
- Businesses urge Obama to fast-track Asian trade deal
- Wednesday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- NMPF adds Bongards-MN, Mount Joy-PA, Cortland & Oneida-Madison-NY