College Aggies Online is an advocacy program managed by the Animal Agriculture Alliance, encouraging college students to tell ag’s story through blogs, social media and other communications. Over 900 students participated in the 2012 program and competed for the program scholarships sponsored by U.S. Farmers and Ranchers Alliance, National Pork Board, Drive Magazine, and Lallemand Animal Nutrition. At the alliance’s recent summit in Arlington, Virginia, This year’s first-place winner Tiffany Swanson, a student at North Dakota State University, discussed the program.
College Aggies Online : This year’s winner
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- Dairy markets: Milk production report sends markets lower
- Dean spin-off of WhiteWave: Silk beating milk one year later
- Corn crop in best shape in 21 years
- Minnesota's largest dairy shows calf facility
- Michigan honors Continental Dairy Facilities for exports