Dairy producers already do an exceptional job of managing against antibiotic residues in milk, according to K-State dairy specialist Mike Brouk. Nonetheless, in light of recent reports of residues showing up in the food supply, producers need to remain diligent in their use of antibiotics. He offers suggestions along that line this week.
Dairy antibiotic management
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Dairying in a warzone
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Vandenheuvel: Time to act on California federal order
- Using Activity Monitors to Predict Ovulation & Get Cows Pregnant
- BQA certification — offer Sept. 1 through Oct. 31