Dairy producers already do an exceptional job of managing against antibiotic residues in milk, according to K-State dairy specialist Mike Brouk. Nonetheless, in light of recent reports of residues showing up in the food supply, producers need to remain diligent in their use of antibiotics. He offers suggestions along that line this week.
Dairy antibiotic management
- Calif. dairy steals the show on ‘Undercover Boss’
- Fleeing suspect falls face-first in cow manure
- Slow music boosts milk production
- Precision dairy technologies galore: What to do?
- Another study shows that carbohydrate, not fat, is the culprit
- College Aggies Online Program scholarship winner announced