Dairy producers already do an exceptional job of managing against antibiotic residues in milk, according to K-State dairy specialist Mike Brouk. Nonetheless, in light of recent reports of residues showing up in the food supply, producers need to remain diligent in their use of antibiotics. He offers suggestions along that line this week.
Dairy antibiotic management
- Annual Minnesota Nutrition Conference scheduled
- Canada’s Agropur co-op acquires Davisco milk processing plants
- Grains dipped Tuesday while the other markets climbed
- Cattle, soybeans climb Tuesday morning
- EPA in hot water over proposed CWA rule
- DHM Southeast: Dairy events in Florida, update on Burdette/Stiles