Dairy producers already do an exceptional job of managing against antibiotic residues in milk, according to K-State dairy specialist Mike Brouk. Nonetheless, in light of recent reports of residues showing up in the food supply, producers need to remain diligent in their use of antibiotics. He offers suggestions along that line this week.
Dairy antibiotic management
- Green milk returns in time for St. Patrick’s Day
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Bill would keep farmer’s private information private
- Land availability top young farmer concern
- USDA expands support for small, mid-sized farmers and ranchers
- DHM Markets/Marketers: CWT sales, dairy cattle auctions
H.J. Baker & Bro., Inc.