Dairy farmers are using June Dairy Month as an opportunity to show and tell consumers about how they provide a safe product in a humane manner.
Dairy farmers dedicated to produce safe products
- Trillions of gallons of water lost in Calif. drought
- 2014 dairy cow culling slips 200,000 behind last year
- Nestlé adopts new animal welfare standards
- Organic/conventional quite indifferent in cow health, milk
- Crop futures mostly higher, livestock prices stabilizing
- Dairy markets: Today's milk already sold
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Commentary: The worst meat to eat
- 2015 milk prices now looking more like 2013, 2011
- Minn. farm wins court case, power companies to buy 138 acres
- Drones on the farm: What are the laws?
- Jersey Island chooses direction 6 years after 250-year import ban