The weather is warming up, and that means that dairy producers will need to activate their herd fly control programs soon. Flies are more than just a nuisance, according to K-State dairy specialist Mike Brouk. They impede productivity and spread disease, and as he emphasizes this week, dairy calves are especially vulnerable.
Dairy fly control
- IDFA urges vouchers under Dairy Product Donation Program
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- Dairy markets: A mid-week pop to the upside
- As debate rages, GMO labeling votes loom in Oregon, Colorado
- Businesses urge Obama to fast-track Asian trade deal
- Wednesday's CME Dairy Market Recap