The weather is warming up, and that means that dairy producers will need to activate their herd fly control programs soon. Flies are more than just a nuisance, according to K-State dairy specialist Mike Brouk. They impede productivity and spread disease, and as he emphasizes this week, dairy calves are especially vulnerable.
Dairy fly control
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees
- 6 questions and answers about rumen development in calves
- Life changes, but fall brings World Dairy Expo
- Last look at New Holland Pavilions before World Dairy Expo
- Dairy calf care: Every delivery is special
- Dairy calf care: When to assist, what to do