The weather is warming up, and that means that dairy producers will need to activate their herd fly control programs soon. Flies are more than just a nuisance, according to K-State dairy specialist Mike Brouk. They impede productivity and spread disease, and as he emphasizes this week, dairy calves are especially vulnerable.
Dairy fly control
- Will Smith dethroned in latest Peterson Farm Bros. parody
- U.S. 2012/13 corn export prospects cut as global trade boosted
- Feed grain supply prospects lowered on delayed plantings
- Corn conditions a tad better than last year
- Brent crude oil dips before U.S. Fed meeting
- Grain markets proved mixed on Monday