K-State agricultural policy professor Barry Flinchbaugh weighs in on the 2012 farm bill process, saying that partisan politics and the general good health of the agricultural economy are making this farm bill debate more contentious than in the past.
Factors make farm bill debate more contentious than past years
- Minnesota's largest dairy shows calf facility
- Video: Milk's journey - 48 hours in 48 seconds
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- U.S dairy cow numbers up, but replacement heifer numbers lower
- Lighter side: Black bear gets head stuck in milk can
- Foremost Farms, Michigan Milk announce strategic alliance