K-State agricultural policy professor Barry Flinchbaugh weighs in on the 2012 farm bill process, saying that partisan politics and the general good health of the agricultural economy are making this farm bill debate more contentious than in the past.
Factors make farm bill debate more contentious than past years
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking
- Employee Turnover Affecting Your Operation?