K-State agricultural policy professor Barry Flinchbaugh weighs in on the 2012 farm bill process, saying that partisan politics and the general good health of the agricultural economy are making this farm bill debate more contentious than in the past.
Factors make farm bill debate more contentious than past years
- Dairy markets: Class III futures up; butter nears all-time high
- Cotton, soyoil diverged from general ag strength Thursday night
- John Deere’s 2014 product launch heavy in hay equipment
- Calves with Sam: Surge in Calving, Yet Again
- Dairy aisle holds up to 70 percent non-dairy products
- DBA names Trotter as new Executive Director, Business Affairs
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Commentary: The worst meat to eat
- 2015 milk prices now looking more like 2013, 2011
- Minn. farm wins court case, power companies to buy 138 acres
- Drones on the farm: What are the laws?
- Jersey Island chooses direction 6 years after 250-year import ban