K-State agricultural policy professor Barry Flinchbaugh weighs in on the 2012 farm bill process, saying that partisan politics and the general good health of the agricultural economy are making this farm bill debate more contentious than in the past.
Factors make farm bill debate more contentious than past years
- Making recommendations on climate change mitigation
- Vermont Senate passes GMO labeling bill
- Is chocolate milk ban-worthy? Study says ‘no’
- To prevent crime, farmers, deputies use proven tools
- Can ration sorting benefit lactating dairy cattle?
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine