K-State agricultural policy professor Barry Flinchbaugh weighs in on the 2012 farm bill process, saying that partisan politics and the general good health of the agricultural economy are making this farm bill debate more contentious than in the past.
Factors make farm bill debate more contentious than past years
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Dairying in a warzone
- Vandenheuvel: Time to act on California federal order
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Using Activity Monitors to Predict Ovulation & Get Cows Pregnant
- Innovation Center: Whey to go! Dairy's place in sports recovery