Dr. Mark Lutschaunig, director of the American Veterinary Medical Association's governmental relations division, discusses the farm bill, research needs for animal agriculture and the importance of securing the next generation of ag professionals with AgriTalk host Mike Adams.
Future research and training critical to animal agriculture
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Dairying in a warzone
- BQA certification — offer Sept. 1 through Oct. 31
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Vandenheuvel: Time to act on California federal order
- Using Activity Monitors to Predict Ovulation & Get Cows Pregnant