Dr. Mark Lutschaunig, director of the American Veterinary Medical Association's governmental relations division, discusses the farm bill, research needs for animal agriculture and the importance of securing the next generation of ag professionals with AgriTalk host Mike Adams.
Future research and training critical to animal agriculture
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Calif. dairy steals the show on ‘Undercover Boss’
- Fleeing suspect falls face-first in cow manure
- Slow music boosts milk production
- Precision dairy technologies galore: What to do?
- Another study shows that carbohydrate, not fat, is the culprit
- College Aggies Online Program scholarship winner announced