Dr. Mark Lutschaunig, director of the American Veterinary Medical Association's governmental relations division, discusses the farm bill, research needs for animal agriculture and the importance of securing the next generation of ag professionals with AgriTalk host Mike Adams.
Future research and training critical to animal agriculture
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking
- Employee Turnover Affecting Your Operation?